This speaks to me on a very emotional level
Hahahahahaha… Haha.. Ha… Aha… He… he… ._.
shingeki no k
shingeki no ky
shingeki no kyo
shingeki no kyoj
shingeki no kyoji
shingeki no kyojin
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ME… LEVI…
This is a piece and a video that I’m actually really proud of. Trying something new and expanding my horizons with dance and sketch comedy to bring you something refreshing and fun. If you want to know more, check out the description of the actual YouTube video, but I hope you enjoy it :)
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win.
How can you NOT like any of these bands
I honestly cried at least once listening to one of these band’s songs.
How I felt about the opening scene of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire! Wanna watch it again!!
- Me: Fucking die already
- Me: I swear to jesus if I die one more time
- Me: I'M GONNA KILL A MAN I FUCKING DIED AGAIN
- Me: Oh shit hottie alert
- Me: Move bitch, get out the way
- Me: *high pitched screaming*
- Me: Load already
- Me: uNACCEPTABLE
- Me: I'm fucking done. Done. Done with everything.
- Me: *turns off console*
- Me: *turns console back on*
- Me: God fucking dammit.